On the one side of the burning sun’s heat … the heat of the heat is on the other side … from the summer of “cruelty,” some time to get rid of the rest of the summer resort, the tourists are breathing, the hot summer breeze, the bathing enters the mountain, enters the mountain passage the “glue, glue” drops of sweat Getaway, tourists are going to be impressed. When you go to the feed and relax, and in the evenings, “Walking,” they will be able to see the cold air scorching in the air, for the first time, to buy sweaters and caps. Here are the best places to visit in Ooty.
Kotagiri Nehru park: Katherine’s waterfall in Kotagiri, green tea gardens, pass through the beautiful mountain ridges, wet rocks and makes the minds of the tourist. Nehru Park is situated in the center of Kotagiri, Kamaraj Square. Many rare varieties of flower seedlings are planted and flowers are bloomed. The beautiful lawn, the temple of the Cottarin people is a special feature of the park.
There is a bus … let’s go! * Circuit buses have been left on the buses of the Botanical Gardens, the Boat House, Rose Garden, Dodabetta, and the State Transport Corporation, from the Ooty bus station to the Mettur Park.
* The Pykara Waterfall, Government buses can go through.
* Kothagiri – Government buses from 6.30am to 7.30 pm to go to Kodandam, minibusses are operated from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm to reach Katherine Waterfall.
* The Nehru park is just a walk away from the Kotagiri bus stand, from Dunnington and Ramchand.
* From Coonoor bus stand minibusses are available for Sims park. Coonoor Dolphin’s Nose, Lemsrock View Point, the bus facility is less, private vehicles are the best.
Thrill rider …: Mudumalai Tigers can make a ride through the forest, through forests, wild elephants and wild elephants. The vehicle ride is conducted from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily from 3pm to 5:30 pm, from Thepapakkad reception center.
The elephant ride is from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm, from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
* Mudumalai Teppakad, from Nettai to Mysore, Bangalore to Kumbhalpetta
, can be reached by Karnataka buses, from Kallalur to Government bus and private vehicles.
The Nuzhimalai Vilayattu – Muniyavatti – 40 km away from the Nilamalai view of the Kodalur road, can be enjoyed at Thodur, Singara, Naduvattam and Mudumalai forest.
* Avalanchi is a 20 km distance near Ambalgiri, near the village of Avalanchi, with the permission of the Forest Department, and tourist vehicles are operated. Travelers visiting this town can enjoy the scenic beauty, including the Bhavaniamman Temple, the grassland and the adventurous. In addition to this, the mugshot display to the area of the display. Make your route easy with Ooty travels.
This year, it is possible to get proper permission from the Forest Department , on the New Road: Wellington MRC, Army camp area, 3 acres of land, artificial lake, lake shore and children’s park. For the first time, in the area of the lake, in the background of music and “dancing”. Additional information is “Permission is free”.
Can we buy here?: All kinds of sporting goods in the center of the season; Clothes; Foods are brought from the plains and are being sold. But you can buy the Nilgiri balm, chilteria, jeroni oil, tea, homemade maize chocolate, and Kalai. Co-operative stores run on the government to buy quality goods.
Rose Garden: The Ooty Rose Garden is at a height of 2,200 meters above sea level. This is one of the largest rose parks in Asia, with more than 20,000 domestic and foreign rose marches, of 3,300 species, with 5 layers in four hectares.
Trees park: There is more than 100 oak trees and more than 60 rare species of trees in a wooden park at Burnhill Road, just a kilometer away from the Ooty bus stand. In the marshes adjacent to the park, the “cry” of the birds adds sweetness to the Ears.
John Sullivan Memorial : In the village of Kotagiri Kannirimukku, the Englishman of the Nilgiris District was the “John Sullivan” memorial. Here, the Nilgiris district’s traditions, culture and border lines are being maintained and the research is useful for research students.
Entry Fee Details: Book your hotels and restaurants with Tours & Travels in Tamilnadu| Tour Packages | Quality hotels | fine restaurants. Ooty Botanical Gardens, Rose Gardens, Coonoor Sims park, Kotagiri Nehru Park, the Admission fee is 30 rupees for adults and 15 rupees for small children. Still cameras with 50 rupees to go with a video camera is charged 100 rupees. In Ooty Boat House, everyone above the age of 5 is charged Rs 5 for entrance fee.